Duration: 3 Nights / 4 Days
Amarnath Yatra Tour Package
Srinagar > Baltal > Amarnath
Day 1: Arrive Srinagar & Transfer to Sonmarg
On arrival at Srinagar airport, our representative will meet you and transfer you to Sonmarg 2690 Mtrs (Meadow of Gold). On arrival check into your Tent in Sonmarg. This afternoon you will visit Thajiwas Glacier by walk or take house ride where snow remains round the year and Sonmarg is known as Gateway of Ladakh. Stay overnight at Tent in Sonmarg. (Travel Help Line Number +91 9810383473)
Day 2:Amarnath Yatra Darshan by Chopper
This morning after breakfast drive to Baltal to begin your Amarnath Yatra by helicopter from the Baltal huts which are just 10 minutes walk away from the Helipad. The helicopter operates between 6:00 a.m. And 5:00 p.m. Helicopter Services is subject to weather conditions. Helicopter operates till Panchtarni then 6 kms. Trek from Panchtarni to Amarnath cave. You can also take Palki or Pony Or Natural walk. After Darshan return in time to Helipad to take back Helicopter to Baltal. In case you are late you have to stay in Panchtarni for overnight in Tent by your self. Next Morning you will board helicopter to Baltal where you will be met by our driver. Transfer by vehicle from baltal to Srinagar. On arrival check into your house boat and rest of the evening is at leisure. Stay Overnight at houseboat.
Day 3: Srinagar City Tour with Shikara Ride in Dalake
This morning after breakfast visit The City of Srinagar. The world famous Mughal Gardens visiting the Nishat Bagh (The garden of pleasure) and Shalimar Bagh (Abode of love), The Chasme Shahi Garden, Shankaracharya Temple, In the Evening Shikara ride on The Dal Lake to enjoy the beauty of the Charchinar, Floating Gardens & the God has graced this city with, which is often compared to Venice. You will get view of some very interesting places around the Lake. Stay overnight at houseboat.
Day 4: Srinagar Airport for Onward Journey
Today you will be transferred to Srinagar bus station Or Airport for your onward journey.
Your Tour Includes:
* 1 Nights accommodation in Tent Sonmarg with breakfast & dinner on twin sharing basis.
* 2 Nights accommodation in Kashmir deluxe houseboat with breakfast & dinner on twin sharing basis.
- Baltal Panchtarni Baltal by Helicopter.
* All transportation and sight seeing pick up and transfer by Non A/C Scorpio/Tavera/Indica, as per above Itinerary.
- Shikara Tour in Dal Lake.
* All Taxes are Applicable.
Your Tour Doesn't Includes:
* Expenses of personal nature such as tips, telephone, calls, laundry, liquor etc.
* Any other item not specified.
* Entrance fees during sightseeing.
Tour Package Cost:
Based on 02 Persons on Twin Sharing Basis, Rs. 15,700/- per person
Based on 04 Persons on Twin Sharing Basis, Rs. 13,900/- per person
- Kashmir Honeymoon Tours terms and conditions apply.
- Arrival into and departure from Srinagar would be on your own arrangements.
- Do carry comfortable walking shoes.
- The hotel confirmed will be as per the brochure or an alternate hotel of similar category.
- It is mandatory to carry a valid photo identity card or passport, Govt Issued Id.
Tour Instructions & Facilities
- Our Food:During the tour we will provide delicious, pure vegetation breakfast.
- Hotels/Houseboats:Though we have published the name to the hotels/house boats for your tour,
we reserve the flight to change the same due to unavoidable circumstances, when we may have to provide alternative,
similar accommodation, for which no refund shall be allowed. The rooms shall be allotted as per the check-in/check-out
time of the hotels/houseboats.
- Luggage:During the entire tour (Except for the Air journey) our staff will be at your service to carry your luggage,
but at the same time we are not responsible for the theft or damage to your luggage. No claims to be made.
- Our Tour Manager:You are requested to co-operate with our tour manager in all respect to make your tour really enjoyable.
Allotment of rooms, selection of daily food menu is the duty of the tour manager and passengers should not interfere in these matters.
Passengers indulging in unwanted hindrance, in the smooth operation of the tour or quarreling with the manager shall be asked to leave
the tour at that spot and shall not be given any refund for the same.
- Things not included in the tour cost: Personal expenses like service tax, tips, cold drinks, horse riding, boating,
laundry, gondola cable car rides, room heaters, taxi fare, mineral water, insurance, additional expenses after accidents.
We take it for granted that the passenger who joins the tour have read these terms and conditions and agree to the same.
- Complaints during the tour: If the passengers have any complaints regarding our service like hotels, house boats,
transport etc are advised to inform immediately at 09810383473, so that the same be readdressed on the spot.
No complaints or refund for the same be entertained after the tour programs.
- Bookings and Cancellations: You may confirm your bookings in our tour by paying Deposit of 30% of the total tour cost.
Balance payment shall be paid on arrival at Srinagar on day first day of the tour. If anybody fails to pay the balance
amount he/she is deemed as cancelled and the deposit shall not be refunded. If due to some reason we cancel the tour,
we pay full refund of the deposit amount.
If the passenger wants to cancel the tour he/she have to make a written application
to our office and we shall refund the tour cost after deduction cancellation charges as under :
- From the booking date till 15 days prior to the departure date, 30 % of the package cost is chargeable.
- From 5 days to 9 days prior to the departure date, 50 % of the package cost is chargeable.
- From 3 days to 5 days prior to departure date, 75 % of the package cost is chargeable.
- For cancellations made within 3 days prior to the departure date, 100% of the package cost is chargeable.
Send Enquiry For Amarnath Yatra Tour Package
Number of People: